When choosing new window dressings for commercial spaces, it can be tempting to choose a standard product from a national chain which seems to advertise continually via every form of media rather than being true to self by supporting a local business, perhaps like your own enterprise.
The local option is best. At renowned family run business, Smart Blinds in Berkshire, the professionals have the time and expertise to answer questions and to fully appreciate your unique office blind installation practicalities and aesthetics. You’ll get the perfect solution for you; there are no two customers with identical challenges.
Even when office space is limited, your choices won’t be
From simple differences between colours and finishes to focusing on corporate colours and the impression required from the blinds, to privacy, security, styles and operational capacities, manual and automated blinds, enjoy the highest quality service with exceptional craftsmanship and design.
Smart Blinds has a wider range of finishes and colours than many national chains and they’ll carry out a free measuring and fitting service, bespoke manufacture is at competitive prices.
It’s good business sense to trust commercial blind installers
Blinds are often perceived as a DIY job which needs no expertise or experience, but this mindset can result in poorly fitted blinds which deliver irritating issues over time. Hiring commercial blind installers is essential for excellence and peace of mind. Your windows form part of the first impression that a customer or associate gains of your operation when visiting, please ensure that they make a positive impact.
Automated blind installations represent the future of window adornments
- Automated blinds will create a modern and stylish impression in any business premises.
- As technology has become more sophisticated, it has presented opportunities and innovations in the manner that blinds are operated and where they can be managed from.
- A key security feature is the ability to operate your blinds when you’re closed, at home or outside the premises, not just inside it. You can effectively create the illusion that someone is on site, even when staff are on holiday e.g. Christmas and New Year shut down.
- Automated blinds fitted in premises represent an exceptional value investment that will serve you well for years.
- Automated blinds are available for roller, Venetian, roman, vertical and roof blinds. Commercial clients tend to favour vertical, also known as track, blinds. These feature vertical slats which are attached to the next adjacent strips and hang down the drop of the window space.
- Easy operation of one blind or simultaneous management of several automated blinds is via an app on a smartphone, an automation system or a remote control.
- A full battery charge of 24 hours produces 5-7 months of operational power.
- The power is directed straight to the blind.
- Commercial blind installers deliver a rechargeable battery and charger for client convenience.
Contact Smart Blinds or call in to their Caversham or Thatcham premises today and their friendly team will be pleased to show you the wide range of office blind installation choices.